November 2016 product release notes
Leaves are on the ground, football season is in full swing, and we’ve got some updates for our users this month:
- Updated dashboard for districts
- District invite history for applications
- Easier way to search applications
- Other updates this month
Updated dashboard for districts
We updated the main page of districts’ dashboard so admins can quickly see each application’s:
- Current status in the district
- Logins for the last seven days (by students and teachers)
- Sharing status, including last date updated
- Actionable next step
Admins can also sort by any of the columns:
District administrators can check it out in their dashboard here.
District invite history for applications
Applications can now see previous invites they’ve sent to districts via the District Search page. Details of the invite are also sortable by district name, date the invite was sent, and invite status:
An easier way to search applications
Other updates this month
And there were a couple other things we got out the door worth noting:
- Automatic data syncs from Aeries now pull student contact information
- If a district syncs multiple contacts for one student, the student’s data will now be de-duped after the contact information is pulled from the student row. Previously districts would see an error for duplicate students.
More to read
September 18, 2023Indiana district enhances and secures tech access with MFA from Clever
Find out how this K-12 district implemented an insurance-approved and end-user friendly MFA solution in just 4 weeks.
September 7, 2023Multi-factor authentication for schools: How to select the right MFA tool
By considering these 7 factors, schools can select a tailored multi-factor authentication solution to enhance cybersecurity and ensure uninterrupted learning.
August 25, 2023Steps Canadian schools can take today to better protect student data
While Canadian educators are calling for better safeguards in data privacy, there are actions that schools can take right now. Clever’s Director of Security provides recommendations for vetting vendors and building a culture of cybersecurity within Canadian schools.