November 2016 product release notes
Leaves are on the ground, football season is in full swing, and we’ve got some updates for our users this month:
- Updated dashboard for districts
- District invite history for applications
- Easier way to search applications
- Other updates this month
Updated dashboard for districts
We updated the main page of districts’ dashboard so admins can quickly see each application’s:
- Current status in the district
- Logins for the last seven days (by students and teachers)
- Sharing status, including last date updated
- Actionable next step
Admins can also sort by any of the columns:
District administrators can check it out in their dashboard here.
District invite history for applications
Applications can now see previous invites they’ve sent to districts via the District Search page. Details of the invite are also sortable by district name, date the invite was sent, and invite status:
An easier way to search applications
Other updates this month
And there were a couple other things we got out the door worth noting:
- Automatic data syncs from Aeries now pull student contact information
- If a district syncs multiple contacts for one student, the student’s data will now be de-duped after the contact information is pulled from the student row. Previously districts would see an error for duplicate students.
More to read
November 29, 2023Layered security and LMS interoperability advancements announced at Clever CIO event
Product updates to Clever to support K-12 education technology leaders in planning, budgeting, and making decisions about educational technology.
October 19, 2023Happy Numbers doubles reach in K-5 schools
Edtech application, Happy Numbers, doubled reach in K-5 schools in partnership with Clever with these strategies.
October 12, 2023Canva for Education partnership: Elevating classroom creativity together
Canva for Education, the leading classroom design and creation platform, is now integrated with Clever for rostering and single sign-on (SSO).